intro text here ...
Why join the Top 50?
Find out what’s involved in the biggest customer service and benchmarking programme in the UK. From what’s in it for you, to who our members are, this comprehensive brochure will give you the full breakdown of what to expect.
Mobiles.co.uk Case Study
Find out why Mobiles.co.uk joined the Top 50 and how it has helped them to improve their brand reputation and advocacy through customer service.
From reviewing IVR and reducing the number of layers in use, to updating quality measures and ensuring more focus on the customer experience, they’ve reaped the benefits from joining the UK’s biggest customer service and benchmarking programme.
Caravan and Motorhome Club Case Study
Find out why the Caravan and Motorhome Club joined the Top 50, the results they’ve seen so far and how it has helped them to constantly improve their customer service offering.
From quick wins to boosting staff morale and taking a more personalised approach, they’ve used the biggest customer service and benchmarking programme in the UK to see tangible results.
Why Knowledgeable staff is the nucleus of calls success
Get to grips with:
- Why Knowledgeable Staff is so Important
- The link between Poor Knowledgeable Staff Scores & Low Personalisation Scores
- The link between Poor Knowledgeable Staff Scores & Poor Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Why having Knowledgeable staff is the nucleus of calls success
2016 Customer Service Benchmarking Report
This exclusive report summarises the key findings from the 2016 Top 50 programme, along with exclusive interviews with three of the top performers:
• Russell Wilson, Chaucer Direct explains how their in-house team are the source of their successes in phone calls.
• Chalky Langley, Met Office tells us how the use of auto-reply emails full of useful information helps agents to personalise service
• Dan Moross explains how MOO have become leaders in live chat, using it to deliver very low wait times.
•Nicola Millard gives us her take on this year’s results
Royal Bank of Scotland case study
In this case study, Royal Bank of Scotland discuss their objectives when joining the Top 50, the changes their organisation have gone through and what they’ve taken from the programme.
We’ll say no more and let the case study do the talking, simply fill out your details and download the case study.
Top 50 Research Key Findings
The Top 50 Companies for Customer Service research (carried out in partnership with GfK) key findings are now online and ready to download!
The results will not only show you what level the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service are performing at in relation to Social Media, E-Mail, Live Chat & Calls but they will also show you how you can improve your customer service offering.
Case Studies & Articles
- What happens when you do away with sales targets?
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital: benchmarking customer service for superior care
- bpha – the building blocks of excellence in customer service
- Wokingham Direct Case Study
- Case Study on Holiday Extras